Friday, March 26, 2010

The Ease Of Online Share Trading

I started trading in stocks the small way when I was a student. With the pocket money that I received from my parents and the money accumulated especially from festive occasions, I became a student trader. Now it is more than a decade that my journey in shares trading showed mixed results. When I was a student, I nurtured big dreams of earning big money and owning a big car, a big house, and the like. And I thought I should earn lots of money to fulfill my dream. I happened to see my uncle at his place having an interaction with his stock broker. Though he was employed in the Govt. department, yet he invested money in shares with the guidance he received from his broker. During that time, I saw my uncle living a lavish life which was not possible with the salary package that he got. The idea of being involved in shares trading and earning some money lured me. So, as soon as the broker left, I followed him.



The broker welcomed my idea of trading in stocks. With his guidance, I opened a trading account. During my endeavors in the initial years, he helped me earn; in return I paid him commission on a yearly basis. Now, it has been two years that I entered into online share trading. And my online guide is Nirmal Bang. With online share trading, I have experienced faster trade execution. Now I buy and sell shares anywhere using my laptop!

No comments:

Post a Comment