Wednesday, March 24, 2010

About Taking Right Investing Decisions

Buddies, I have been a regular investor in the share market of India but without success. It has been almost eight months. Initially I gained only twice that amounted to a few hundred rupees but after that there have been no signs of progress. Hope you guys will help me out by giving me some tips in taking informed decisions. I trade in BSE shares and the Indian sensex figures for some time, as you know, are dwindling in the 17,000 figure, sometimes going up and sometimes down with the figures rising and falling in two digits or three digits. I regularly read articles, especially blog articles posted by investors themselves sharing their experiences of trading in the share market of India.


My colleague has been an investor in the share market for over three years now. During the recession, he faced losses in short term investments. But the money he invested for the long term is giving him returns, hardly being affected by the recession bug. It is through him that I started taking interest about share market. But he is fortunate, as he reaps profits quite often. Though he faces losses at times, these hardly burn a hole in his pocket! I often see him watching news on Indian sensex. I have also seen him visiting a site called nirmalbang.com. After I started enquiring him more about share market, he limited his ‘knowledge sharing’ interaction with me. Hope I get some useful tips online.

No comments:

Post a Comment