Buddies, I entered into BSE trading three months ago after seeing that the market conditions are improving. Most of my friends and relatives invested huge amounts in shares and gained big profits too with very little losses. But my case is different. I made losses only with no single profit. Now, I am in a dilemma whether to continue trading or not. Even the stock broker who is handling my demat is not being able to guide me to buy shares that promise returns. I do watch the BSE Live quotes yet I am unable to watch changing market trends and conditions. I am just thinking to quit BSE trading. Watching BSE Live has not helped me gain.
I did post few queries asking how to monitor the BSE Live so that I know which shares to buy to stay at the profitable edge. The stock broker from whom I procure services has his office located nearby; it is via the phone that we stay in touch. Someone suggested that I should get registered in an online platform; the same guy responded that nirmalbang.com offers solutions beyond brokerage and that I can get BSE trading tips and watch BSE Live quotes and even ask analysts on shares here. Now so many people suggested so many websites. I did surf them all. Now I am in a quandary again as to where I should register myself; one where I can get some BSE trading tips for free. Hope you guys guide me again.
No comments:
Post a Comment