Monday, January 24, 2011

Performance Of Indian Stocks

In the present scenario, Indian stocks are not performing well as exhibited by the sliding BSE sensex figures. The start of 2011 is yet to bring surprises as the BSE sensex fell by almost 8%. Market analysts are of the opinion that a downtrend is going to be witnessed further. This is all because of the rising inflation in addition to weaker than expected IIP data. The low performance of Indian stocks has indeed created a panicky situation among investors, especially those who are beginners.

Though positive news are expected from the honchos of the industry such as TCS, Wipro, Reliance Industries and more after their quarter earnings are posted, yet not as expected. This is because Infosys Technologies exhibited a subdued performance. The performance of these companies will not much contribute to the rise of the BSE sensex in the coming days.

I have been trading in Indian stocks for quite some time, starting from pre recession. The recession dampened my spirits as I was almost bankrupt, losing lakhs of rupees. But I did not give up investing in Indian stocks as the market went up. And I am all thanks to Nirmal Bang for my success.

No comments:

Post a Comment