I must say the Indian stock market is looking bullish than ever. There is good news for all investors with the NSE BSE charts exhibiting a highly positive trend. BSE India is less than 15% to reach its all time high. Reinforced by strong foreign fund inflows the sensex went past the 20,000 mark for the second time in a week; all sectoral indices in BSE India ended in the green. NSE India is not far behind too; it got past the physiological 6,000 mark as per the latest NSE news.
Initially, I used to panic when the NSE BSE markets opened in the negative though both indices often ended in a positive note by the end of the day. Now, I am all used to the situation. Whatever tide the NSE BSE is into, I just sail peacefully; thanks to nirmalbang.com. Had I not availed the services of this online brokerage platform that offers solutions beyond expectations, I would have been nowhere today. When I first ventured into the stock market, I was hardly aware about NSE India or BSE India, the related stocks, etc. nor did I know the importance of getting updated with stock news. With the regular tips and advice that I received from market experts from Nirmal Bang, today I have carved a niche in the stock market.
The current NSE BSE situation triggers better hopes for all investors like us. Currently, it is the realty, FMCG and telecom sectors that are riding herd.
No comments:
Post a Comment