Buddies, sharing of experience about stocks market do help a novice investor like me to gain knowledge about the field. I have been reading reviews, articles, comments, and responses on the web for quite some time. When I was ignorant about blogs and forums and access to stock market information on the web, I was a total loser in the true sense. I hold a demat account at nirmalbang.com, and at this web junction, it is so easy to get updated about equity shares, news on the stock market, hot stocks, live quotes in addition to getting tips on how to invest in stock.
To buy a stock of a company, I make a chart of equity shares prices to see what has happened recently and then choose the best buy. What one analyst at a forum suggested is that many companies listed in the BSE and NSE are leaders in their segments but the investor may not get returns always by trading in equity shares of those companies. To invest in stock, a comparison of high price earnings and low price earnings of any honcho is a must. What he recommended is opting the one with greater low price earnings, which also maintains its leadership position. Well, it is a complicated process; maybe expert investors who have long years of experience in equity shares trading will find it easy. As per another blog post, when experienced investors buy stock, they keep the profit objective less in percentage.
No comments:
Post a Comment