Hello buddies of the stock share market! I feel elated to see so many posts on stocks and shares posted by information and experience sharing guys like me. Reading the blog articles did guide me to some extent in investing wisely in the stock share market. For some time, I totally exited from the scene. I started one and a half year ago. After facing losses at a stretch for two months, I stopped trading. My broker often rang me saying that I have some money in my trading account and that I should invest in the stock share market. The stocks shares market during that time plunged lower and lower and I saw no hope in investing even though my broker said that the market would go up. But he was wrong. It was not only the Indian stock share market that witnessed recession; international markets were badly affected too and most of my friends lost their jobs.
With the stocks shares market now gaining its lost identity, I have started investing again. So I thought why not conduct some research, read investors’ experiences, gain as much information as possible on the stock share market, read market news and so on. Guys, I found one online trading platform for stocks and shares helpful for me and you will find it useful too. It’s Nirmal Bang and most of you must be already familiar with it. Buddies…do write more and let us write too.
No comments:
Post a Comment