Guys, you will agree with me if I say that the stock market is the best platform to make some quick money with small investments. I started investing as a student during my graduation days in college. Initially it was a tough job for me as I was totally ignorant about how to buy a stock that can prove profitable. I didn’t have any online trading account then and I depended wholly on my broker. We met as well as contacted by telephone. Well, it took me almost a year to know about the exact movement of the market. It was some four years ago; getting stock technical analysis was a far fetched phenomenon for me. Even Indian mutual funds seemed an altogether un-heard of concept.
Gone are those days, and since the last six months, I am benefiting a lot from my online trading. I buy stock that is profitable. I am a marketing executive for a company and whenever I get time, I browse through Nirmal Bang, the brokerage platform where I opened a trading account. Besides getting stock technical analysis tips at my mail box including stock recommendations, I get myself updated with what is happening latest in the stock market. Be it stock news or information on Indian mutual funds, stock quotes, Sensex figures, Nifty exhibits, and lots more, you can access all at this one-stop financial solutions platform. It was after I registered here that I bought mutual funds, thus diversifying my investment portfolio.
No comments:
Post a Comment