When I first planned to try my hands in the Indian stocks market, the actual implementation of the whole process seemed quite a tough job. I was confused about where to start as I was ignorant of the trading process of the live stock market. My colleagues have been trading for quite some time and I sought a few tips from them. To be frank, the information I gained was not enough and I still remained completely naïve about the field. It was through one of the blog pieces that I learnt that I can get complete information on the stocks market and related information at nirmalbang.com. It was in that article I learnt that to buy stock, I should have a free trading account.
Well, I opened an online trading account at the aforementioned platform. The world of stock brokers, demat account, share prices, live stock market all seemed to puzzle me. I learnt with time; it took me almost two weeks to be well-conversant with the process. The share trading tips given by experts at the trading platform did help me. Initially, the decisions I took was impulsive and hence I could not make much gains. Rather the losses incurred were more than the gains. But today, I boast of myself as a proficient investor. I buy stock cautiously after updating myself with the current market conditions. And I need not browse around looking for stocks market information; I can view all at Nirmal Bang.
No comments:
Post a Comment