I am a novice investor like any other beginner in the world of online share trading in India. I started with opening a free trading account at nirmalbang.com. There were ups and downs in my journey the reason being that I invested impulsively, not even paying heed to the trading tips or share market information displayed at this brokerage platform. Now I realized my mistake and have involved myself in some serious online trading.
Let me share my experiences. As I said I was new to online share trading, I didn’t know much about share market basics. It was only after I saw one of my colleagues minting money by leaps and bounds that I got attracted towards online trading. You won’t believe if I say that we have started our IT careers at the same office two years ago and he is now endowed with a car free of loan and is planning to buy a home soon. I am still there where I was with very little savings. So, I thought, why not give a try with online share trading and make a fortune like him! Well, I was wrong. Blindly following someone’s footsteps doesn’t pay at all. One day I asked him how he managed to make so much money via online share trading in such a short span of time. He said profitable share trading in India is possible with deep market knowledge. I have now started in my endeavor…of first understanding the trends of the market.
No comments:
Post a Comment