Hello share trading guys! I am really delighted to read the blog posts – the experiences, both positive and negative on online share trading and equities. This validates that there is no dearth of writers or share traders on web! I am looking for an online share trading platform to buy and sell shares and also a platform for equities. Few days ago; in fact since the last four days I have been requesting everyday, posting queries on where to get the right online share trading platform. The response is awesome; though it countered more on the topic related to platform for equities.
Most of the responses favored nirmalbang.com followed by many a platform for equities like religareonline.com and reliancemoney.com, and some more sites. I surfed through all the sites and did a comparative study so that I choose the one that best benefits me. What I wanted in the online share trading platform is security, safety, comprehensiveness, latest updation of the market, research reports, informed decisions, support and all those aspects related to online share trading, equity analysis, out-performers, underperformers, share news, etc. Well what the majority favored did strike my attention too. I found in this platform for equities what I really wanted. I am digging up complete information on sensex, NIFTY, DOW, NIKKEI, mutual funds and more so as to invest wisely for long term as well as short term benefits. Thanks to you guys for guiding me choose the right online share trading platform.
No comments:
Post a Comment