Monday, May 16, 2011

Waiting For NSE And BSE To Outperform

It has been a long time now that the NSE of India and BSE of India are swinging in the pendulum in terms of performance. The moment the sensex is about to reach 20,000 or nifty 6000, markets suddenly take a U-turn, dampening my spirits. It has been a patient wait since pre-New Year. I would have been completely broke had I not availed the services of this brokerage firm called Nirmal Bang. At least I am able go along with the trend gaining returns if not big returns from stocks listed in the NSE of India and BSE India.
Prior to getting registered at nirmalbang.com as a paid member, I went by rumors and relied on stock tips published anywhere online. And gradually, almost all my finances were drained out without any returns. It was only short term trading that I focused on; maybe that was my biggest mistake. With expert suggestions from Nirmal Bang, I am able to spread out my money in different stocks for both the long term and short term. If the NSE India and the BSE of India achieve what had been already achieved, I can expect more returns. The wait is on….

No comments:

Post a Comment