Friday, April 29, 2011

Right Guidance Pays

Market breadth is strong at the moment. As per the latest updates, NSE trading pumped in Rs 6,700 crore in the last one week from FIIs. What analysts have predicted of such positivism did come out true! If you are involved in NSE trading, you must be amongst the fortunate many. With most of the stocks listed in the NSE of India showing good results and with analysts predicting that the markets will go up further without break for some time, investors have reasons to rejoice.

I am all thanks to Nirmal Bang for effectively guiding me through thick and thin of the Indian stock market. Even during times of volatility when the NSE of India showed no signs of growth for two months at a stretch, I still managed to manage the risks associated. And in the current scenario, especially in short term NSE trading, the market is only turning to my favor. Had Nirmal Bang not been there to guide me right, I would have exited from the scene. Initially I incurred big losses continuously as I hardly had knowledge about how to go about with my NSE trading lucratively. The right guidance does pay!

No comments:

Post a Comment